2022 SACE Results
Outstanding SACE Success for Class of 2022, including 8 SACE Merits – read the summary here.
Outstanding SACE Success
With the release of the 2022 SACE results this week, Cedar College would like to congratulate the Year 12 Class of 2022 on their outstanding results.
2022 Year 12 Cohort
There were 75 students who completed Year 12 at Cedar College during 2022 – our largest Year 12 cohort to date.
Following the recent release of SACE results, we are pleased to announce that 100% of our graduating Year 12s achieved their SACE Certificate (as has been the case for many years). The fact that we have been able to maintain a consistent 100% SACE Completion speaks volumes of our students, and their teachers, who work tirelessly alongside them.
Cedar College Dux
We are pleased to announce that the Cedar College Dux for 2022 is Kate Carino.
Kate received an outstanding ATAR of 99.3, including a SACE Merit for Biology. Our Runner-up Dux, Arantza Garcia, received an ATAR of 97.2.
Cedar College students received a total of 8 Merit Awards for Outstanding achievement.
- Olivia Colalancia for SACE Christian Living and Psychology
- Kate Carino for Biology
- Anshi Dalal for Child Studies
- Isabella Graham for Workplace Practices
- Nathan Priest for Maths Methods
- Caitlin Schaefer for Research Project
- Nathaniel Van Uitert for Health and Wellbeing
We offer our congratulations to each of these Merit recipients and acknowledge the hard work and ongoing effort which each student committed to throughout the year.
Summary of Results
- Cedar’s mean ATAR was 78, and this increased to 78.90 for students who were pursuing a University pathway.
- 12 students (17%) achieved an ATAR greater than 90. This means that we have 29% of our students in the top 10% of the state.
- 37 students (53%) achieve an ATAR greater than 80. This means that over half of our Year 12s finished in the top 20% of students in the state.
- 89.3% of all Stage 2 (Year 12) grades awarded were either an A or a B.
Congratulations to all of our Year 12 students. We would like to express our thanks to all of our Year 12 Cedar families, and their teachers, who have each played an important part in achieving such outstanding results, supporting these students throughout their Cedar journey. We give thanks to God for each of our Year 12s, and our prayers continue to be with them as they begin a new chapter in their lives.
Read the full newsletter online