SACE Results 2018
Cedar College 2018 Year 12 – SACE Results snapshot
SACE Results 2018
We extend our congratulations to the Class of 2018 on their excellent SACE results, released on December 12, 2018.
The SACE Board of South Australia is an independent statutory authority of the South Australian Government. It is responsible for the accreditation of subjects, the recognition of learning and the assessment of student learning that contribute to meeting the completion requirements of the South Australian Certificate of Education (SACE).
2018 saw 54 Year 12 students graduate from Cedar College, with 100% of our graduating Year 12’s achieving their SACE Certificate (as has been the case for many years). This reflects the efforts throughout the year of our both our students and teachers.
- 100% SACE completion
- Cedar College Dux: Jacinta Wirth (ATAR of 98.75)
- Cedar College Runner-up Dux: Cameron Walsh (ATAR of 98.15)
- SACE Merits were awarded to: Jacinta Wirth for Outstanding Achievement in Modern History and Muhammad Husnain for Outstanding Achievement in Research Project.
- Our mean (average) ATAR was 73.22
- 22% of our students achieved an ATAR greater than 90
- 37% of our students achieved an ATAR greater than 80. To put this into perspective – we have 22% of our students in the top 10% of the State, and 37% of our students in the top 20% of students in the State.
- 81.80% of all Stage 2 (Year 12) grades awarded were either an A or a B.
The Class of 2018 should be proud of their achievements, and we look forward to receiving further information regarding Tertiary pathways in the new year, when a comprehensive report will be available for parents/caregivers.
Congratulations to all of our Year 12 students and their families, we have appreciated the opportunity to partner with you during your time with us at Cedar College. We celebrate these achievements with your and trust that you will enjoy a refreshing, well-earned, Christmas holiday break.